Hi All,

Please feel free to pass this ad along to anyone who might be interested.
This is not a tenure-track position, but I think that it would be a very
interesting and rewarding job for someone with interests in writing and/or
English Studies and/or online pedagogy and/or digital media, or some other
unique combination.

PhD is not required.

http://www.english.uwaterloo.ca/documents/ELCoordinatorAd_000.pdf

Please email me if you have any further questions.

Thanks for your help!

Jay

--
Jay Dolmage, Ph.D
Editor, Canadian Journal of Disability Studies