   Apologies to Neil Young:
Hey, hey, my. my
Inkshed will never die!

On 3 June 2011 09:06, Roberta Lee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Inkshed Friends,

What wonderful news!  Hooray for all of you and for the Remarkable Revitalization! And Yes! to celebrating Margaret, our beloved Mentor.
Roberta Lee

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Drain" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 9:46 AM
Subject: Minutes of the AGM

Attached please find the minutes of the AGM of CASLL held May 31 in Fredericton.  I am very happy to report that those present felt strongly that CASLL and Inkshed have a role to play in the writing studies community in Canada, and therefore, despite rumours of CASLL's imminent demise, a remarkable revitatlization is occurring.

Please note the following highlights:

-a full slate for the Board of Directors, including new and veteran members
-a new chapter in Inkshed Publications
-a 2012 Inkshed conference to celebrate Margaret Procter's contributions to writing and writing studies development
-a call to support our colleagues working in Writing Centres
-the sun shone in Fredericton

The minutes cover only the Business Meeting.  Other items of lively discussion are not noted.  If anyone who was present would like to provide a summary of what was discussed, I am sure those on the list would be glad to read them.

Cheers
Susan

Susan Drain, PhD
Professor