From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 4:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A Republican legislator for ESCR!!!!

We're not all bad, Ray!  Have a great day!  Roberta

In a message dated 6/7/2011 2:04:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

http://www.enewspf.com/latest-news/health-and-fitness/24679-senator-kirk-sup
ports-statutory-protection-for-stem-cell-research.html

Ray
Rayilyn  Brown
Past Director AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson  Foundation

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn