Good luck Ray.  By all means keep us posted!

In a message dated 6/19/2011 2:00:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

my  Theracycle 100 arrived today and I did 2 hours,  20 miles,     10 mph,
11 mph last  30 minutes.  need 12 mph or 80-90 rpms  for symptom
improvement according to research.   I  did 2 hours  daily for 2 years on cheaper 5-6
mph forced exercizer.

I will post progress report next week.  I feel better and balance  is
better.  I should lose  weight.

www.theracycle.com

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director  AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson  Foundation

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn