 >> Title: Genre 2012--Rethinking Genre Twenty Years Later: An

>>   International Conference on Genre Studies
>>
>>   Location: Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
>>
>>   Date: June 26-29, 2012
>>
>>   Website: www.carleton.ca/genre2012
>>
>>   Call for Proposals:
>>  http://www3.carleton.ca/genre2012/call-for-proposals.html
>>
>>  Contact: [log in to unmask]
We would greatly appreciate it if you could distribute this information
among your colleagues and post it to various lists.

We look forward to seeing you at the conference next June.

Natasha (for Graham Smart and Jaffer Sheiholislami)

--
Natasha Artemeva, Ph. D.

Acting Graduate Supervisor
Associate Professor