I am finishing my third week with the Theracycle, cycling 2 hours a day at 12 MPH.   Although I have  not experienced the relief I had hoped for, I am generally better and just as hooked on this as I was on my slower machine.

specifically, I was able to slice 2 loaves of bread, dog paddle or swim instead of just walk in the pool, pick up lots of dog poops in backyard (hard to do because of 100+ degree heat at 7PM), could last 10 minutes instead of 5 on treadmill.   my posture is better.

maybe the person who was tandem cycling and had the good result did not have as advanced PD as me.

It is hard to know  how bad I would be without it.  OH HOW  I HATE PD!!!

Ray

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/lifestyles/article_538369c2-a980-11e0-b94e-001cc4c03286.html

Ray
Rayilyn Brown