Michele, I am so glad for you that you will be able to take Azilect again.
Do remember that there are no problems re diet if you are on 1 mg / day or
less.  As Amanda said, check the information yourself - medics either do not
know or do not tell you everything.

About exercise, Prem has some kind of bugbear about going to a gym, so he
has been doing yoga for some years.  He has a personal trainer who comes in
three times a week for an hour each time.  The other days Prem is supposed
to do it on his own, but its a bit on and off. Even this much yoga has been
really beneficial. He also tries to walk a bit, but that does not happen as
regularly as it should.  I feel sure if he exercised more, he would be in
better shape.

I am glad so many people have responded to you.  I do hope that your own
positive outlook and the support networks you build for yourself will keep
you in good shape for a long time.

Moneesha