I took Sinemet, Sinemet CR and Baclofen 4 times each day spaced 5-6 hours
apart. Then Dystonia started to demand more 'something' so after consulting
with  my Neurologist I added another 1/2 dose of Baclofen and amended my
schedule for  it accordingly, making the timing awkward. I also take Lyrica,
Amantadine and  Selegiline 2 each per day, one each with my "morning" dose and
one with my  "suppertime" dose.

Here's my question. When symptoms increase such as Dystonia or tremor is
one better off increasing one or more of the doses and leaving the intervals
between doses the same or adding a dose and decreasing the intervals. For
example, I could add a dose of two regular Sinemet capsules and decrease the
 intervals to 4 hours taking 5 doses instead of 4 or I could add 1/2 tablet
of  Sinemet to each of the current four doses.

When I re-read this I'm not sure I haven't mangled it. If not and you have
an opinion or
experience I would appreciate hearing it