Hi,
I'm Annamária from Hungary, Europe.
Sorry, my english knowledge is not the best.

I'm 34, I was diagnosed one and a half years ago, but my symptoms appeared
when I was 29.

I was really worried in the last 11 month, because Iwas pregnant, but now we
have a healthy 2 months old sweet baby boy! The pregnancy was hard because
the docors didn't want to raise my dose. My status became always worse and
worse,

I take pills called Mirapexin, I think it's a good medicament.

I'm glad that you accepted my applications to be a member in this list.

Ani