My husband has been on Azilect  from dx in 2008, if you have to have any type of surgery you must stop 14 days prior, he only drinks NA beer, doesnt want to fall down..LOL! and there were certain fods that have a reaction but I think they have taken it off the list. Also its a MAO inhibitor so you can research cold meds that u cannot take, or ask your DR or pharmisist!

Deb
www.oysterments.com