Prem began to feel very sleepy every since he started on PD medication.  It
is difficult for me to say whether the Azilect has made that worse or not.

For those on Azilect, check this out from the PIEN archives:
https://listserv.utoronto.ca/cgi-bin/wa?A2=parkinsn%3B90awlQ%3B20080618113823-0700c

I found it very helpful.
Moneesha