Hello Mildred.

You're still you, just you plus an extra problem (tho some will see only the problem.
Make a list of things to do & get started - if anone says "you can't" pretend you're a bit deaf :)

Wish I hadn't been too nervous to travel abroad when I could still walk normally but have acheived
my ambition to perform music in public  even if  I nearly melted from stage-fright.

Go on - embarrass  your offspring !

Amanda