>Hi Michele and welcome.
>
>so sorry to hear that you are dealing with this disease at such a
>young age. I was 60 when diagnosed, am now 75.  I've taken Azilect
>but it didn't help me.   Did you get a good result?
>
>there are all kinds of PWPs on this List, so don't hesitate to call
>upon us for whatever you want.
>
>please don't worry about being seen in public

Hi Michele,
I'd say that getting out in public is very necessary. I try to at
least make eye contact and say hello to everybody I encounter. Your
community needs to know that you are a real person. As our Pd
progresses and we look "sicker," we will need our neighbors. People
will want to help you. Our job then is to accept if possible  or
decline with equal grace.
I suppose this is easier done in a small town than in a big city or
out in the woods but I think it is vital.
I'd also suggest that you join a support group. You may not want to
participate right  away, they can be a bit of a downer. Just let them
know you are out there.
--
Steve in VT