Social Security was passed in  1935, the year I was born.   For 75 years the GOP has  been trying to get rid of it.  In 2003 Medicare through Social Security paid for my two $150,000+ DBSs and my wheelchair.  My replacement batteries surgeries cost  $60,000  each  and I’ve already had two replacement surgeries.  WHAT DO I DO IF THE REPUBLICANS SUCCEED THIS TIME?

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-scheer/debt-madness-was-always-a_b_910543.html?utm_source=DailyBrief&utm_campaign=072711&utm_medium=email&utm_content=BlogEntry&utm_term=Daily%20Brief

Ray

Rayilyn Brown