I do isometrics every morning, as well as pilates and some calisthenics. I also do a lot of stretching before I even get out of bed, usually around 30 minutes or so. I used to use my Bowflex treadmill/elliptical until the doctor said my movement was getting too slow to use it safely. I have started using resistance training with bands and something that resembles a ThighMaster. I'm also looking into water aerobics as an alternative to the treadmill. I have never been able to use actually weights, since they cause a lot of joint pain afterwards, so I have tried to find alternatives to them.
Angel