Gingrich and Huntsman.  This is the issue that started my exodus from the GOP in 2001, but it fits well with their indifference to suffering in general.  All this wrangling with them over this one  means no or little progress in ending human suffering.

This is NOT an abortion issue but they have  made it one.  Opposing medical research is not  a position I can respect or endure.

http://www.boston.com/news/science/articles/2011/08/07/most_gop_candidates_oppose_stem_cell_funding/?page=2

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF