Ray,

I did.  It made me feel like a pin cushion.  But given  the designer nature of
this disease, I would encourage anyone who has a yen for needles to give it a
try; I truly  believe we're like snowflakes--no two of us are exactly the
same.

On another subject, for the last few months I've not  been  getting emails
from your organization.  For some bizarre reason, when  I added an  email
address, I stopped getting your messages--and Sparkles also.  I would have
written,   but I didn't have your address  When  I saw your name--and Marcie's
too-I was ecstatic (well, pretty pleased anyway). Now,  please do me a huge
favor and point  me in the proper direction so that I can  resubscribe to both
groups.

Many thanks,

George  Bousliman
On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:02:50 -0700
  Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> anyone tried this?:
>

> http://www.healthcmi.com/index.php/acupuncturist-news-online/440-acupunctureparkinsonsdiseaseneweststudy
>

> Ray
> Rayilyn Brown