Please try "CO Enzyme Q 10" experimented and found  good.Refer websites for details,
Nihal de Silva.Sri Lanka.

--- On Wed, 17/8/11, PARKINSN automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: PARKINSN automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: PARKINSN Digest - 14 Aug 2011 to 16 Aug 2011 (#2011-175)
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, 17 August, 2011, 9:30

There is 1 message totalling 42 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. acupuncture no,visualization maybe!

Date:    Mon, 15 Aug 2011 07:12:42 -0700
From:    Scott Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: acupuncture no,visualization maybe!

I am a 53 year old PWP, retired teacher with a wife and two boys.  I was =
diagnosed at the age of 39. About 5-7 years ago a friend was singing the =
praises of acupuncture as an alternative treatment for Parkinson's =
disease.  I signed up for a series of 10 visits.  It was interesting but =
to be honest, as much as I wanted to find something that relieved my =
symptoms, acupuncture wasn't it.  The really bad news was that the =
doctor left me alone 2 x for about 10 or 15 minutes to relax.but instead =
of relaxing I had a total anxiety attack, ending with me yelling for the =
doctor at the top of my lungs.   I didn't even finish the treatments.  =
So, for me, acupuncture was not a good deal. =20

I am interested in looking for research on the effectiveness of =
guided/self guided visualization as a means to slow down or eliminate =
symptoms of Parkinson Disease.  My wife's college volleyball coach had =
his team's (number 2 in the nation) athletes visualizing successfully =
hitting, passing or spiking the ball.  Skiers visualize the entire =
course in an effort to improve their scores.  Visualization is used in =
other fields to improve concentration. performance and mental outlook. =
Why wouldn't a organized program of positive visualization improve the =
health of PD sufferers?  If you or someone you know would be interested =
in participating in a study (assuming it hasn't already been done) =
please contact me on or off the list.   Anyone interested in giving me =
any input on the experimental design, I'd be obliged!

Thanks,
Scott Burnett

End of PARKINSN Digest - 14 Aug 2011 to 16 Aug 2011 (#2011-175)