If you receive the following rejection of a post it is because you
have set your email program to send fancy text...ie html and the list
is set up to only receive text.

>Your posting  to the PARKINSN list  has been rejected because  it
>only contains
>material  in  a format  disallowed  by  the  list  configuration.
>The  list  is
>configured to remove unwanted material and process the remaining
>text. However,
>in  this case,  there  would  be nothing  left  after  removing
>the  disallowed
>material. You may  want to resend your  message in plain
>text,  which is always
>allowed.

When something goes wrong I receive the copy of the listserv error
message also.

Also if you have ever used email forwarding please notify them when
you wish to discontinue because I get error messages for every
posting that can't be delivered.

I have two that have been bouncing for 3 years and naturally the
email forwarder doesn't provide me with the email of the person that
left them. Such is life.

Thanks for contributing.

John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn