Cheryl, my husband's doctor, who has extensive experience with Parkinson's
Disease, started my husband on 5 mg of aricept in July.  When I told him the
problems that Prem was experiencing, he said that Prem now needed 'cognitive
support'.  Within a week, I saw a marked difference in Prem.  When I
reported this to the doctor, he said that while this was originally a drug
for Alzheimer's, it had also become a drug of choice for some years now for
Parkinson's patients with cognitive issues.

Hope this helps.

Moneesha