Thanks for the question Rayilyn, I appreciate you asking.... I've always
been active, a pilot with over 5000 hours logged; drove race cars and worked
out regularly...when I was originally diagnosed (age 64) I had been feeling
things that made me uncomfortable flying, especially in instrument
conditions.  The same thing in the roadster, and it had to do with balance,
the onset of vertigo, reaction time, etc.  I quit flying in 08' realizing I
was getting worse, but kept our Falco experimental that we built, thinking
maybe I could do it again. I kept working out, but my strength kept waning
to the point that I had to modify the schedule..in a nutshell, I got to
where I couldn't walk up stairs without running out of breath; bouncing off
door jambs, initial tremors on my left thumb, shuffling, restless legs,
pasty face stare, and a less than positive attitude of what was coming next.
I tried racing (09), but the last heat race I was in I was exhausted after 3
laps and had to pull off.  I could hardly do basic exercise and spent most
of the day in my chair, sleeping.  The drugs increased over those first five
years.

Today: I'm getting close to past exercise levels.  I have had 10 practice
sessions in my Thunder Roadster.  I have flown, (with a safety pilot) in a
Falco (which is a very high performance aerobatic experimental aircraft).  I
go with my wife on 2-4 mile walks (elevation 4000'+) I can jog up our stairs
without almost passing out.  We travel between Bend OR and Eureka regularly;
I drove all but 1 hour of the 7 hour drive, last week.  There are days I
don't take a nap.  And there's a lot more....

I know that Vita-Stim will not have the same impact on others, but if anyone
gets any benefit, it's worth it.  I'm willing to sponsor the experiment,
take me up on it....:)