Thank you everyone for your responses to my inquiry about PD related
anxiety.  I may ask my neuro for Ativan.  I like the last part about  not needing
water and being taste free.  If I let a Xanax linger on my  tongue for any
length of time it has an awful taste!  Thanks again.   Roberta

In a message dated 9/16/2011 2:01:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,