The question I would ask is whether the Xanax should be taken in
anticipation of an anxiety event or as a result of an event. In other  words  is it
instant (so to speak) relief or does it spread itself out for  x hours like a
CR drug.Also, is there a maximum daily dosage. I'm also not sure  how to
recognise anxiety in myself as opposed to say tremor or muscle  clenching
(dystonia) which are symptomatic of PD and show up at least every  4 hours for me

Paul

In a message dated 9/14/2011 02:02:00 Eastern Daylight Time,