I developed terrible panic attacks when being treated for ovarian cancer in my 40’s.  It was especially bad in restaurants or crowds.  I had to sit facing the wall.  In my 50’s they eased up somewhat.  After being diagnosed with PD at age 60 they were pretty much things of the past although  I had a recurrence of ocular migraine auras which finally disappeared with DBS at age 67.  have only had one ocular migraine aura since DBS, am  never anxious or depressed.  Is it old age or DBS?

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF