OMG! You should have had your colonoscopy at that time.  Kill two  birds
with one stone!  LOL

In a message dated 9/26/2011 2:00:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

do NOT  do what I did to relieve constipation - drink a whole bottle of
syrup of figs  .  It worked - and worked and worked........

> Date: Sun,  25 Sep 2011 13:43:40 +0500
> From:  [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Help in bowel  movement
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> See  attached. It may be helpful.Additionally figs and prunes softhen the
>  stool. I have found that adding Okra to your diet helps
>  regards
> Haroon
>
> On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 1:29 PM,  Moneesha Sharma
> <[log in to unmask]>wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Does she have sufficient fibre in her  diet?
> > Also, more fluids would be helpful - fruit juices, veg  soups, etc.
> > Parkinson's patients often do not drink enough  fluids.
> > Moneesha
> >

>  > On 25 September 2011 13:38, [log in to unmask]
> >  <[log in to unmask]>wrote:
> >
> > > Hi  there,
> > >
> > > My mum has difficulty with her  bowel movements. She feels it coming
but
> > has
> > > no  strength to push it out. What can we do to help in this situation?
>  > >
> > > Thanks so much!
> > >
> >  > Cheers,
> > > Shan
> > >
> > > Sent  from my iPhone

>  > To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:
> > In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

>  To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]