From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 2:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: My buddy Diane is gone

Dear List Members

You may have  noticed that I have not posted as much as I used to.  That is because I am worse and my partner and buddy, DIANE WYSHAK, died August 30th.  Diane suffered from both PD and cancer and according to her husband, Mike, it was the cancer that was the cause of death.

About seven years ago Diane asked me to post her PD info on the PIEN List because I was  fearless and outspoken.  But she was the wind beneath my wings, the unseen presence who kept things moving.   I am 75, don’t know how old she was, but she was a lot younger than me and did not deserve these illnesses and leaving us so soon.

Throughout her pain and suffering she was a champion always for stem cell research and her passing is a great sorrow to me and a monumental loss to the PD and cancer communities.    I had cancer too, but not at the same time as PD, so I can’t imagine what  she went through.

May peace, love, and light surround Mike and Diane’s family.

Diane, I love and miss you and think of you every time I post to PIEN
Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF