I have closed this account, which is ten years old and totally spam-ified. To those of you who do not have an alternate email address for me, or my phone #'s, I apologize for not listing them here. But since listing alternative addresses would also redirect the spammers (like the Kings of Rongovia and Blahvanistan who need my help so badly), I have to assume anyone who knows me has them or knows someone who does.

Thanks.

Greg