I was thinking of getting a tee shirt or similar item of clothing to
encourage Parkinson's awareness.
I learned the Parkinson's ribbon color is GRAY, real, but not very
hopeful in my mind.

I saw lots of "I ware gray for my Grandpa" kinds of things.  Then I
found these 2 and laughed.:-):-):-)

"Will work for Dopamine"   with the chemical formula for Dapamine or

The picture shows a bed with a quarter activator for Magic Masage..
the saying is "Save your quarters, sleep with a Parkie"

any way I thought I would share something that tickled my funny bone.

--
Susan
Lafayette,  OR