Amanda

I always think of you as haphill, which somehow translated to me as happy in an english village with a bubbling creek and a pub, yes I'm an american dork.

Anyway, I think your comment (between having fun) is hopeful and important and uplifing. And how bubbles my imaginary brook?

-----Original Message-----
From: A Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
To: PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Oct 24, 2011 1:00 am
Subject: Question re possible link between trauma and PD onset

 recently attended the Parkinson's Uk weekend conference for younger people
ith PD in Stratford-on-Avon
nd (in between having fun) managed to ask their director of research about the
bove, as I suspect there is a link.

r Breen's reply is attached.

o sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
n the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn