You will probably have recently received an email advising you
that you need to renew your subscription to CASLL-L. This was a
surprise to Margaret Procter and me, who sort of jointly
maintain the list. That was not the case when the list used to
be housed at UNB.

So I checked, and realized that when we moved the list to
Toronto it had acquired a configuration command that required
annual renewal. That has just been changed.

So: you do not need to renew your subscription.

(If you've already done so -- two or three people have -- wow,
you're prompt. Congratulations.)

-- Russ

Russ Hunt
Department of English