Anthony, I am glad to hear you are still trodding the boards, besides producing all your scholarship.

I will look forward to seeing the book.

Keith Johnson

-----Original Message-----
From: casll-l: Canadian Association for the Study of Language and Learning (Inkshed) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anthony Paré, Prof.
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 10:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Writing in Knowledge Societies

Sorry about replying to all!

From: casll-l: Canadian Association for the Study of Language and             Learning (Inkshed) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Anthony Paré, Prof. [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: November 23, 2011 1:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks, Neil. The book was hung up for a long time, so it's nice to get the damn thing out.

Yes, we're off to Californication on the 16th. And All's Well That Ends Well, in which I take a virtuoso turn as Lord LaFeu, opens tonight in Moyce Hall. You'll have to take my self-review as the final word. The strike here has deprived the production of a set, lighting, publicity, and a front-of-house. Nice costumes, though. So we will have no reviews, no reservations, and no ticket sales, which means no income and, thus, a reduced run. Tonight through Friday night is all. But Judy Segal is in town, and will attend tonight.

Love to the two of you.

Anthony