My husband has been on Stalevo for a few years now.  He takes 5 a day at
roughly 3 hr intervals.   At the end of the third hour he starts to get
tremorly. Then he takes his pill and in about 20 minutes things
stabilize and he is pretty good for the next hour and a half or so.
He also takes a sinemet cr at night.  This has helped with cramping.
Hope this helps.

Susan    cg for Iven  68/58/58
Lafayette OR

--