From: JOHN YOCHIM
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 2:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: COMTAN & AZILECT

I was diagnosed with PD in 2005. Im currently 67 and active. I take Sinemet
3 x day
/     2 tabs each time.
My Neuro is thinking that either Azilect (rasagiline)  or  Comtan (also
known as Stalevo) might help me with some of my symptoms.
My symptoms are the usual// /tremor/gait/stiffness/fatigue etc.

My question is: what, if any, experiences have you had with one or the other
medication
I would appreciate any feedback that you might have.

I have read the effect/side effects listed and would like to hear from those
that have taken the med.
Thank you for your time and help.
John Y.  Erie, Pennsylvania