> The headline and the contents of the referred article are completely
> disconnecte

I agree. It was a bit jumbled.
But the thought behind it is OK. It comes from the observation of athletes who
visualize their movements before they perform it.  We also know that when
someone watches sport , their muscles get the messages to move even though
they do not move but drink beer on the sofa! But the message to those groups
of muscles are sent nevertheless by the ´watching´ brain.
I saw a BBC program on this and was really surprised.

 This is called facilitation in reeducation. It is fascinating and I can see
why one should try it.
John and I tried it at a time when he found it difficult to get up from his bed
without my help. We ´decorticated´ the movement, he tried to visualize it and
it certainly did work. I never again helped him up from the bed.
Of course, it cannot be used for every movement but it should help for the
occasional difficult movement which is difficult to initiate.
Cheap enough to try it

maryse- ex cg JOhn 20+ years of PD