Hi Susan!

Thanks for the welcome!

I too wish there was a better reason to be meeting, but I'm glad to hear from you.

I forgot to mention in my first post - I'm just turned 62 in Oct.

Sorry to hear about your illness.  Hope for the best.

Just a short note here - it's not a good typing day - relatively speaking. My first post took a couple of hours to do and STILL had a typo in my web address .

Say Hi to Iven for me.

Bill