Nice to meet you, too.

On the different  time zones, I'm up it seems 24/7. Seriously, I could work out any time differences. I don't have to be present every time. The system  is very easy. and I can set up so that there could be a 'moderator' to run things if it were not possible for me to be there.

As far as how you would look, it can't be any worse than me with my scraggly beard (only shave for special occasions) and usually with out my dentures. We could have  'door prize' for the least photogenic. Again, seriously - there is an alternate mode where the camera isn't  required . nor  is a microphone for that matter. 'Old  fashioned' text chat is there. Take a look at it and see what you think. I have sent you an invitation  separately.

Bill