I feel compelled to respond to Bill, Susan and Iven.

I am 77 years old and have had Parkinson's for over 5 years, I haven't been very active on this network as everyone is so much more knowledgeable about Parkinson's then I am, there is really nothing I could add.

I am now at a point where I am unable to leave my Apartment and as my Parkinson's progresses, I have cause to worry as I live by myself and have no living relatives.

I keep active by spending my time on building my websites, it's the only thing that keeps me alive and thinking positively.

I would like to offer you my website links, in the hopes that they will somehow comfort, help and perhaps inspire you.

The first link that I would like to offer you
is Titled: "Love Conquers All,"  "The Healing Touch of An Outstretched Hand."

http://www.bartsplace.1hwy.com/index_3.html

Home Page:

http://www.disciplesoflovecenter.com

My Parkinson's website:

http://www.parkinsonCD.com

My webpage on Parkinson Disease Foundation website:

http://www.pdf.org/en/gallery/artist/355

Of interest might be my Parkinson's song,
"He's Lost" which you can listen to on both these last two WebPages, hope this helps in some way.

Bob