Hi Bob!

Thanks for replying. I can relate to being without living relatives. I have some cousins that I have seen in years, but no one close.

I have started reading your web sites. I've 'quick read' ,but will go back to read more. But here''s a small quote from one page that touched me:

The next time you're said or done something hurtful, go down
deep inside and say to yourself (or to others that you've hurt)
these simple words and feel their healing power.

    (1) I love you

   (2) I'm sorry

   (3) Please forgive me

   (4) Thank you