I’ve just watched the film “Never Let Me Go”, which is about
an “alternative England” in which serious diseases are cured by using transplants from
human clones factory-bred and brainwashed into being organ donors.   It got me thinking – if it were real, would
I accept such ?

I hope not but suspect I would (the donors in the film are
shown as having no chance to make an informed choice).  Would it really be worse than using animals and
if so, why ?

Yes, I know the scenario is fiction – currently. Amanda