Dear Colleagues

I apologize for cross-posting.  Please find attached a posting for
Writing Centre Coordinator at Emily Carr University of Art + Design.
Closing date is January 24, 2012 and all applications should be
directed to Human Resources at the address listed in the posting.

Please note that this is not a tenure track position.  It is my
understanding that it will fall under the faculty association
agreement, but the successful candidate will be working for at least
part of the summer with undergraduate Critical Studies and low
resident MAA students.  If this is a concern for you, I would confirm
this with HR.  You're welcome to direct any questions my way.

Best wishes and Happy Holidays!

Karolle

Karolle Wall  Associate Professor, Writing Centre Coordinator, Faculty
of Community + Culture, Faculty of Graduate Studies  |  tel 604 629
4511  fax 604 844 3801
emily carr university of art + design  |  1399 Johnston Street,
Vancouver  BC  V6H 3R9