Dear MRDS Members,

At last, the Fall 2011 Newsletter is complete.  For those going to
MLA, there is a fairly complete listing of sessions of interest.  All
readers can find a long list of recent publications and a short list
of other items of interest.  We will have news on upcoming MRDS
elections before long.

You can access the newsletter in the click-and-browse form at
http://mrds.eserver.org/mrds-newsletter/fall-2011-newsletter/.

If you would like to download the whole thing at once, you can do so
with two clicks from the link above or go directly to
http://mrds.eserver.org/mrds-newsletter/fall-2011-newsletter/entire-fall-2011-mrds-newsletter-in-pdf.

If I have missed anything, please let me know.  I will be glad to
include it next time.  Thanks to all who have offered information and
encouragement.

Please excuse the cross-posting.

Happy Holidays to All!

Gerard