From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
To: PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 3:06 am
Subject: Re: Theoretical question re morality of testing

We already have organ donors for transplants and clones  (twins, triplets)
o I don't believe this will happen.   What is more realistic and a current
ontroversy is whether it is moral to clone cells for research.  Some people
elieve cells are people who should have 14th amendment due process rights.
urely the 14th amendment would protect clones if it would protect cells.