So I just keep thinking it's too late to join the bandwagon, but it occurs to me that good thoughts and best wishes are always welcome. Ray, you are one of the people that really make a difference in a lot of lives. Lemons into lemonade lady, and only a select few can make that happen. A very late, but heartfelt thank you, coupled with birthday wishes for health and joy being flung your way. Duck and enjoy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone