Thanks to those of you who were able to join my online support group. Based on your experiences as well as my own, I have greatly simplified the registration process. There  is no longer a need for an invitation and/or approval. Simply visit the main page of the host Binghamton Past at:

http://www.binghamtonpast.com

If you have Facebook , Google, Twitter or Yahoo you can use those credentials to join. If not, enter your email address and create an account. There is no cost of any kind.
I ask that you upload profile picture It not need be a facial photo of yourself. It can be anything in good taste. Answer the very few questions - skipping the high school ones

Once you are registered, hover your mouse on Groups on the Main Menu. Click on PDSGBP. When you get on the Main Page of the support group, click on the JOIN button near the top right. That's it. Your in.

I have created a team at the Folding@Home project at Stanford University. Those of you who would like to be  a part of this distributed computing project can join our team, letting us see how our idle computer time may help find a cure for PD. There is a information page on the support group site.

I hope to see you soon. I hope to schedule a video conference for before Christmas. There is a survey with some suggested times.

Thanks again to those who gave feedback.

Oh - feel free to join the Christmas Past group. Many vintage TV shows and a holiday juke box.

William Smith
http://www.binghamtonpast.com