REPLY TO MEG BEFORE GETTING CUP OF COFFEE

I'd be happy to try that after Jan 1. The cuing might also increase
concentration and foc

IGNORE THE SUGGESTED SITES ON THE GOOGLE SIDEBAR

focus...I find it's so easy to get distracted and side

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE

and sidetracked

MEG. MUG. NEW MUG WOULD BE NICE. TYPE MUG IN AMAZON SEARCH BAR.

Kathleen

There is some interest in studying the effects of personal cuing ( "pick up