As I continue to build the online support group PDSGBP, on
Hello All!

As I continue to build the online support group PDSGBP, one of the concerns prospective members have brought up is h video itself. camera shy, or fearful of the 'unknown'.

So, I decided to try to give everyone a festive reason to check out the technology in a non- PD specific setting. Call me crazy, but I have scheduled five (5) mini ONLINE New Year's Eve Parties. They will only be 30 minutes in length. Each one will be in a different time zone: the 4 mainland US time zones and 1 on GMT. You don't have to be on camera if you don't want to, but you will be able to see and hear me as we ring in 2012.

Here is a link to an event page of one of the parties with full details. I hope you will consider this opportunity ot have a relaxed time and discover that the video is not so bad after all.
 http://www.binghamtonpast.com/events/online-new-year-s-eve-mini-party-eastern-time-zone

Regardless of your decision on attending or not, Happy Holidays to Everyone

Bill