Very interesting Bill!  Ive been talking with a systems engineer about how to "cue the cues."  We could just have our phones set to beep at us occasionally. We can also rig up a little LED light on a clip that might twinkle every 30 minutes or so - people could clip them to a bracelet or watch band.  These would cost about .50 or less.  If we are going to have any results that are meaningful, we need to cue ourselves regularly.  Still noodling on it!

-----Original Message-----
From: William Smith <[log in to unmask]>
To: PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Dec 15, 2011 1:43 am
Subject: Re: Citizen Science/ Mindfullness and Cuing

This might be an example of how the video conference feature of my group could
e helpful. While I don't advocate recording the video meetings, exceptions can
e made with permission of those participating. A before self-cuing, a
emonstration  of self- cuing and an 'after'  self cuing. The recorded videos
ould be made available to other members for review and/or critique.
Something to think about..