Once again hacked passwords have raised their ugly heads. Messages
without subjects to the list are the result of hacked passwords.

Not everyone reads the list messages and they are amazed that some
hacker cracks their password of "spot" or "password" on their email account.

Security is the responsibility of the subscriber. I don't read the
posts regularly but when I spot spam on the list I delete the
subscriber until they do the right thing and not send spam to the
list. STRONG PASSWORDS...STRONG PASSWORDS...STRONG PASSWORDS.

What is a strong password? Start with a number, use at least one
capital letter and have a password length of 8 or more
characters,numbers and a capital letter.

For those challenged, put some numbers in front of your present
password and that will buy you some time against the hackers.

If you receive an email from even someone you know that has no
subject or Re: do not click on the link in the email because that was
not sent by someone you know and chances are bad things are going to
happen when you click the link.

The spammers do not include any text explaining what the link is, so
lookout for your own safety.

Happy Holidays

John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn