You're actually getting younger!

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of A Phillips
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 8:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Is this a symptom of PD, medication, aging or something else ?

I'm 55, caucasian and three years past menopause.
My body hair has all but  ceased growing  though existing hair has not
fallen out.
head hair still growing if more grey than brown now.

I thought this was a part of the aging process but today several friends of
the same age (plus or minus a couple of months)
complained that theirs was still growing, in one case more so.

 Is this PD-related ?  Not having to shave my legs/armpits is handy but I'm
curious.

Amanda