I'm doing my own research on the internet - join me ?  It's not rocket science and I bought a medical dictionary which deals
with the jargon -  "foramen" for "wrinkle" ? come on, stop showing off, you doctors :)

It can't do any harm and something might come of it, at least I want an answer not a research grant.
Amanda